If you've decided to forego your Facebook page for a different way to reach your target market, or if you're relocating a brand-new direction with your job, getting rid of that Facebook page is a luckily pain-free procedure.
How To Delete The Facebook Page
To erase a Facebook page you've created for your business navigate to that page and also do the following:
- Click Settings on top of the page.
- Scroll down to the really last option under General - Remove page - and click Edit.
- Click the link to erase your page.
- In the popup home window that opens click Delete page.
- You should see a message confirming that your page has actually entered deletion mode.
There are a few points to bear in mind:
- You have 2 Week to change your mind. If you determine you do not wish to erase your page you could recover it by going to the page before both week duration finishes as well as clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you want to give yourself a break from running a Facebook page but do not intend to erase it entirely, you could unpublish it so just admins could see it. You will certainly additionally not shed your followers if you do this.
How you can unpublish your page without erasing it
If you typically aren't specific whether you wish to permanently delete your page, you could "unpublish" it (make it private so just page admins can watch it).
Below's exactly how:
Visit to the Facebook page you carry out.
Click "Settings" in the top righthand corner of your screen.
Locate the "page Visibility" setting (it's the 2nd one), and click the pencil symbol to modify.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio switch and then click "Save Changes".
Have you determined to delete your Facebook page? Are you intending on concentrating your social media initiatives in other places? Allow us recognize all about it in the comments.