Currently you could make a photo comment instead of just basic text, or post both a text comment and also a picture to illustrate it. Whatever picture you prefer to publish shows up in the checklist of comments under the post to which it refers.
How To Comment On Facebook With A Picture
This is a particularly good feature to have for birthdays and various other holiday wishes since photos usually claim greater than words.
Formerly, to add an image to a comment, you had to submit an image somewhere on the internet and then insert the code that connected to the picture. It was untidy and also not as easy as it is currently.
How to Include a Photo in a Comment on Facebook
The certain steps to do this are somewhat various depending upon how you access Facebook.
From a Computer - Open Up Facebook in your favorite internet browser on your computer system. Then:
- Click Comment on your news feed beneath the post you wish to react to.
- Go into any kind of text, if you want, then click the camera symbol at the right side of the text box.
- Choose the image or video you wish to include in the comment.
- Submit the comment like you would other.
With the Mobile App-- Using the applications for Android and iOS mobile phones, tap the Facebook app then:
- Faucet comment below the post you intend to Comment on to raise the virtual key-board.
- Go into a text comment and also tap the camera symbol at the side of the text-entry area.
- Select the image you want to comment with and then tap Done or whatever various other button is utilized on your gadget to exit that display.
- Faucet post to comment with the picture.
Making Use Of the Mobile Facebook Web Site-- Use this method to send picture comments on Facebook if you're not making use of the mobile app or the desktop internet site, however rather the mobile website:
-Tap Comment on the post that ought to include the picture comment.
-With or without inputting message in the offered message box, tap the camera symbol alongside the text-entry area.
-Select either Take Image or Image Library to choose the picture you intend to place in the comment.
-Tap post to comment with the picture.