How To Check Who See My Facebook Profile
It is easy to do. Just comply with these steps and you will certainly prosper in finding out Who visited your Facebook Account!
-Method 1: Utilizing Chrome Extension
-Approach 2: Hands-on approach to see Who watched my facebook account
Utilizing Google Chrome Extension
- Profile visitors for Facebook is a free Google Chrome Extension that enables you to track Who sees your FB Profile.
- So, to start with, download/install profile visitors for Facebook in your Google Chrome web browser.
- Then visit to your Facebook profile, and you will certainly observe that an added 'visitors' tab is located alongside the left side of 'home' on the upper blue bar.
- Click on it, after that a pop-up menu will be presented revealing you the current visitors of your FB account along time.
- As discussed it will only show those visitors Who already have set up the particular Extension.
Handbook Approach To See Who saw your FB Profile
- Most likely to Your Facebook timeline.
- Right click on your timeline and also click "View Page Source".
- After that, you will certainly be redirected to a new Page with lots codes.
- Press CTRL+F on your key-board, a message box appears in the best edge, because box, kind- "InitialChatFriendsList" (Without Quotes).
- And afterwards you will see a checklist of numbers, these are the profile ID's of individuals Who visit your timeline.
- This big list of account IDs (each separated by commas) is actually your complete checklist of friends.
- Simply most likely to "facebook.com" and also paste the ID number beside it with a "".
As an example: if the ID is 1234, you have to place it as-- facebook.com/1234.
- After that you will certainly discover visitors Who have actually visited your facebook account.
We wish you found out Who sees your profile routinely! If you like this article please share with your good friends by using social sites i.e. Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and so on.