It seems there is a single button permitted, and as long as you haven't exercised this advantage yet, you have the ability to choose something brand-new. If you never ever picked a username to start with, now's your chance to safeguard a better URL and also e-mail compared to the randomly created number assigned by default. Remember, though, your old username/e-mail/URL will certainly not function anymore once you choose the new one.
How To Change My Username On Facebook
1. Begin by clicking on the down arrow in the top right edge of the web page. Pick Settings from the drop down menu.
2. Under General Account Settings, you'll see the Username line. Click to Edit.
3. Enter your desired username right into the area given. Facebook will certainly allow you know whether or not that username is readily available. Keep in mind, as soon as you Set it for the first time, Facebook will allow you change it as soon as. You are additionally supposed to utilize your real name when setting this.
4. Once you locate a Facebook username that is offered, click to save changes.
5. At this point, your new username is related to your Facebook account and active!
If you have your old URL linked to your web site or e-mail trademark, don't worry. All existing Facebook account web links will be rerouted to your new Facebook username.