It appears there is a single switch permitted, and as long as you have not exercised this privilege yet, you have the ability to select something new. If you never selected a username to start with, now's your chance to safeguard a far better LINK and email than the arbitrarily produced number assigned by default. Keep in mind, however, your old username/e-mail/URL will not function any longer once you select the new one.
How to Change Facebook Username
1. Begin by clicking on the down arrow in the leading right edge of the web page. Choose Settings from the drop down menu.
2. Under General Account Settings, you'll see the Username line. Click to Edit.
3. Enter your desired username right into the area supplied. Facebook will allow you recognize whether that username is offered. Keep in mind, once you Set it for the very first time, Facebook will allow you change it as soon as. You are likewise intended to use your real name when setting this.
4. As soon as you locate a Facebook username that is offered, click to save changes.
5. At this moment, your new username is applied to your Facebook profile and energetic!
If you have your old URL connected to your web site or email trademark, don't worry. All existing Facebook account links will certainly be redirected to your new Facebook username.