It seems there is an one-time switch allowed, and as long as you have not exercised this advantage yet, you have the ability to select something brand-new. If you never ever selected a username to start with, now's your chance to safeguard a far better URL and e-mail compared to the arbitrarily generated number appointed by default. Remember, however, your old username/e-mail/URL will not function any longer once you select the new one.
How To Change Facebook Url Name
1. Start by clicking on the down arrow in the top right corner of the page. Pick Settings from the drop down menu.
2. Under General Account Settings, you'll see the Username line. Click to Edit.
3. Enter your preferred username right into the area provided. Facebook will allow you understand whether that username is offered. Keep in mind, when you Set it for the very first time, Facebook will certainly allow you alter it as soon as. You are also meant to use your actual name when establishing this.
4. Once you locate a Facebook username that is available, click to save changes.
5. At this point, your new username is applied to your Facebook account and also active!
If you have your old URL linked to your web site or e-mail trademark, don't worry. All existing Facebook profile links will be rerouted to your new Facebook username.