How to Block someone On Facebook Fan Page
How To Block Someone From A Facebook Page
1. Click your business name from the drop-down menu beneath the arrow on the menu bar of your Facebook page. Click the "Show" switch on business page to open the Admin Panel.
2. Click the "See All" link in the New Suches as section to view the list of people who like your business page.
3. Click the "X" next to the name of the individual you intend to block. Select the "Ban Permanently" check box on the Eliminate verification box and click "Okay" to remove and block that individual.
4. Click the "Hide" switch to shut the Admin Panel.
1. Click the "X" near the individual's name on a message he or she published on the page.
2. Choose "Delete" from the drop-down menu.
3. Click "Delete and Ban User" to eliminate the Post from business page and also block the person from the page.
1. Indicate a comment the person made on any kind of Post on your business Timeline. Click the "X" that appears to the right of the Post. A message mentioning, "You've Hidden This Comment So Only The Person Who Wrote It And Their Friends Can See It. Undo This Or Delete This Comment" shows up.
2. Click "Delete This Comment"
3. Click the "Ban (User Name)" web link in the line that states "You Can Also Report It as Abusive, or Ban (User Name)".
Pointer: You can check out a checklist of outlawed customers from the admin panel. Click "See All" in the New Suches as area and also select "Banned" in the People That Like This list drop-down menu. Click "Unban" if you intend to permit the individual to access your page once again.
Benefit: Ways To Block a Facebook page.
1. Link your Facebook account, as well as click Settings:
2. Click Blocking:
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page, as well as type the name of the page in the Block Pages field: