How to Block someone From Facebook Page
How To Block Someone From A Facebook Page
1. Click your business name from the drop-down menu underneath the arrow on the menu bar of your Facebook page. Click the "Show" switch on the business page to open the Admin Panel.
2. Click the "See All" link in the New Likes section to watch the list of people that like your business page.
3. Click the "X" next to the name of the person you intend to block. Select the "Ban Permanently" check box on the Remove confirmation box as well as click "Okay" to eliminate and also block that individual.
4. Click the "Hide" button to shut the Admin Panel.
1. Click the "X" near the person's name on a message she or he published on the page.
2. Choose "Delete" from the drop-down menu.
3. Click "Delete and Ban User" to get rid of the Post from business page and block the individual from the page.
1. Point to a comment the individual made on any Post on your business Timeline. Click the "X" that shows up to the right of the Post. A message specifying, "You've Hidden This Comment So Only The Person Who Wrote It And Their Friends Can See It. Undo This Or Delete This Comment" appears.
2. Click "Delete This Comment"
3. Click the "Ban (User Name)" web link in the line that states "You Can Also Report It as Abusive, or Ban (User Name)".
Suggestion: You can watch a list of banned customers from the admin panel. Click "See All" in the New Suches as area and choose "Banned" in individuals Who Such as this list drop-down menu. Click "Unban" if you want to permit the person to access your page once again.
Incentive: Ways To Block a Facebook page.
1. Attach your Facebook account, as well as click Settings:
2. Click Blocking:
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page, and kind the name of the page in the Block Pages area: