How to Block People From Your Facebook Page
How To Block Someone From A Facebook Page
1. Click your business name from the drop-down menu under the arrow on the menu bar of your Facebook page. Click the "Show" switch on business page to open up the Admin Panel.
2. Click the "See All" web link in the New Likes section to watch the list of individuals that like your business page.
3. Click the "X" alongside the name of the individual you want to block. Select the "Ban Permanently" check box on the Remove verification box as well as click "Okay" to remove and also block that person.
4. Click the "Hide" button to shut the Admin Panel.
1. Click the "X" near the individual's name on a message they published on the page.
2. Pick "Delete" from the drop-down menu.
3. Click "Delete and Ban User" to remove the Post from the business page as well as block the person from the page.
1. Indicate a comment the person made on any Post on your business Timeline. Click the "X" that shows up to the right of the Post. A message specifying, "You've Hidden This Comment So Only The Person Who Wrote It And Their Friends Can See It. Undo This Or Delete This Comment" appears.
2. Click "Delete This Comment"
3. Click the "Ban (User Name)" web link in the line that states "You Can Also Report It as Abusive, or Ban (User Name)".
Tip: You could watch a list of outlawed individuals from the admin panel. Click "See All" in the New Likes section and also choose "Banned" in individuals Who Such as this list drop-down menu. Click "Unban" if you wish to allow the person to access your page once more.
Perk: How You Can Block a Facebook page.
1. Attach your Facebook account, and also click Settings:
2. Click Blocking:
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page, as well as kind the name of the page in the Block Pages area: