How to Block People From Facebook Page
How To Block Someone From A Facebook Page
1. Click on your business name from the drop-down menu underneath the arrow on the menu bar of your Facebook page. Click the "Show" button on business page to open up the Admin Panel.
2. Click the "See All" link in the New Suches as area to watch the list of people that like your business page.
3. Click the "X" alongside the name of the individual you wish to block. Select the "Ban Permanently" check box on the Remove verification box and also click "Okay" to get rid of as well as block that individual.
4. Click the "Hide" switch to shut the Admin Panel.
1. Click the "X" near the person's name on a message he or she uploaded on the page.
2. Choose "Delete" from the drop-down menu.
3. Click "Delete and Ban User" to remove the Post from business page as well as block the individual from the page.
1. Point to a comment the individual made on any type of Post on your business Timeline. Click the "X" that appears to the right of the Post. A message specifying, "You've Hidden This Comment So Only The Person Who Wrote It And Their Friends Can See It. Undo This Or Delete This Comment" shows up.
2. Click "Delete This Comment"
3. Click the "Ban (User Name)" web link in the line that states "You Can Also Report It as Abusive, or Ban (User Name)".
Tip: You can check out a listing of outlawed customers from the admin panel. Click "See All" in the New Suches as section and also choose "Banned" in individuals That Such as this list drop-down menu. Click "Unban" if you wish to permit the individual to access your page once again.
Bonus: The Best Ways To Block a Facebook page.
1. Link your Facebook account, as well as click Settings:
2. Click Blocking:
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page, and also type the name of the page in the Block Pages area: