There are a number of means to do this yet we will certainly consider uploading them from your computer system and this guide will certainly reveal you exactly how.
How To Add Photos To Facebook Post
1. Go to Facebook's web site. Do so by getting in https://www.facebook.com/ into your browser's URL bar. This will take you to your Facebook News Feed if you're logged in.
-If you aren't logged into Facebook, enter your e-mail address and also password to proceed.
2. Navigate to the page on which you wish to post the picture(s). If you just want to post pictures to your very own page, you can stay on the News Feed page.
-To go to a friend's page, either enter their name into the search bar and after that click their name, or find their name in the News Feed and click it.
3. Click Photo/Video. This choice is just listed below the "What's on your mind?" message box near the top of the page. Clicking it invokes a pop-up window.
4. Select images to post. If you're publishing multiple photos, hold Ctrl (or ⌘ Command on a Mac) while clicking to select every one you click.
-If your computer doesn't open your default Pictures folder, you'll first have to choose it from the left-hand pane.
5. Click Open. It remains in the bottom-right edge of the window. Doing so will certainly publish your images to a post draft.
6. Edit your post. You can add more pictures by clicking the square with a + in it that's near the top of the post window, or you could include text to the article by typing in the "Say something about this photo" (or "these photos") box.
-If you intend to make your post public, click the Friends or Friends of Friends box in the bottom-left corner of the post and then select Public.
-You can additionally click + Album and then click Create Album when prompted if you wish to add your pictures to their very own album.
7. Click Post. It remains in the bottom-right edge of the post window. Doing so will upload your image(s) to your selected Facebook page.