There are several ways to do this but we will look at submitting them from your computer system as well as this overview will certainly reveal you how.
How to Add More Photos to A Post On Facebook
1. Most likely to Facebook's website. Do so by getting in https://www.facebook.com/ into your web browser's LINK bar. This will certainly take you to your Facebook News Feed if you're logged in.
-If you typically aren't logged into Facebook, enter your e-mail address and also password to continue.
2. Browse to the page on which you intend to post the picture(s). If you just want to post images to your own page, you can remain on the News Feed page.
-To check out a friend's page, either enter their name right into the search bar and afterwards click their name, or find their name current Feed as well as click it.
3. Click Photo/Video. This option is just listed below the "What's on your mind?" message box near the top of the page. Clicking it invokes a pop-up home window.
4. Select images to publish. If you're publishing multiple pictures, hold Ctrl (or ⌘ Command on a Mac) while clicking to select each one you click.
-If your computer doesn't open your default Photo folder, you'll initially should choose it from the left-hand pane.
5. Click Open. It remains in the bottom-right corner of the window. Doing so will certainly post your images to a post draft.
6. Modify your post. You can include even more images by clicking the square with a + in it that's near the top of the post home window, or you could add text to the article by typing in the "Say something about this photo" (or "these photos") box.
-If you want to make your post public, click the Friends or Friends of Friends box in the bottom-left corner of the post then select Public.
-You could also click + Album then click Create Album when prompted if you wish to add your pictures to their own album.
7. Click Post. It remains in the bottom-right edge of the post home window. Doing so will certainly publish your image(s) to your picked Facebook page.