It appears there is a single switch allowed, and also as long as you have not exercised this opportunity yet, you have the ability to select something brand-new. If you never chose a username to start with, currently's your chance to secure a far better URL and also e-mail than the randomly generated number assigned by default. Bear in mind, though, your old username/e-mail/URL will not work any longer when you select the brand-new one.
How I Change My Username In Facebook
1. Beginning by clicking on the down arrow in the leading right corner of the page. Select Settings from the drop down menu.
2. Under General Account Settings, you'll see the Username line. Click to Edit.
3. Enter your wanted username right into the field provided. Facebook will let you know whether that username is offered. Remember, as soon as you Set it for the very first time, Facebook will certainly let you change it once. You are also expected to use your real name when setting this.
4. As soon as you discover a Facebook username that is readily available, click to save changes.
5. Now, your brand-new username is related to your Facebook account as well as energetic!
If you have your old URL connected to your internet site or e-mail trademark, don't worry. All existing Facebook account web links will certainly be redirected to your brand-new Facebook username.