There are numerous ways to do this but we will take a look at uploading them from your computer and this guide will certainly reveal you how.
How Do You Post A Picture On Facebook
1. Go to Facebook's web site. Do so by getting in https://www.facebook.com/ right into your internet browser's LINK bar. This will take you to your Facebook News Feed if you're visited.
-If you aren't logged right into Facebook, enter your e-mail address and password to continue.
2. Navigate to the page on which you wish to post the picture(s). If you just want to post pictures to your personal page, you can stay on the News Feed page.
-To visit a friend's page, either enter their name right into the search bar and after that click their name, or find their name in the News Feed and click it.
3. Click Photo/Video. This alternative is simply below the "What's on your mind?" text box near the top of the page. Clicking it conjures up a pop-up home window.
4. Select photos to publish. If you're uploading several photos, hold Ctrl (or ⌘ Command on a Mac) while clicking to choose each one you click.
-If your computer doesn't open your default Pictures folder, you'll initially should choose it from the left-hand pane.
5. Click Open. It remains in the bottom-right edge of the home window. Doing so will upload your images to a post draft.
6. Edit your post. You could add more photos by clicking the square with a + in it that's near the top of the post window, or you can include text to the message by typing in the "Say something about this photo" (or "these photos") box.
-If you intend to make your post public, click the Friends or Friends of Friends box in the bottom-left edge of the post and then choose Public.
-You can likewise click + Album and after that click Create Album when prompted if you wish to add your images to their very own album.
7. Click Post. It's in the bottom-right edge of the post window. Doing so will upload your image(s) to your selected Facebook page.