If you've determined to bypass your Facebook page for a different method to reach your audience, or if you're moving in a brand-new direction with your occupation, doing away with that Facebook page is a thankfully pain-free process.
How Do You Delete Facebook Page
To delete a Facebook page you have actually created for your business navigate to that page as well as do the following:
- Click Settings on top of the page.
- Scroll down to the really last choice under General - Remove page - and click Edit.
- Click the connect to erase your page.
- In the popup window that opens up click Delete page.
- You must see a message validating that your page has actually gone into deletion setting.
There are a few things to remember:
- You have 2 Week to change your mind. If you choose you do not want to remove your page you could recover it by mosting likely to the page prior to both week duration finishes and also clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you wish to offer yourself a break from running a Facebook page however don't intend to remove it entirely, you could unpublish it so only admins can see it. You will also not lose your followers if you do this.
The best ways to unpublish your page without removing it
If you typically aren't certain whether you intend to completely delete your page, you can "unpublish" it (make it exclusive so only page admins could view it).
Here's just how:
Visit to the Facebook page you provide.
Click "Settings" in the upper righthand edge of your display.
Locate the "page Visibility" setup (it's the second one), and click the pencil icon to modify.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio button and after that click "Save Changes".
Have you determined to remove your Facebook page? Are you planning on focusing your social networks efforts elsewhere? Let us recognize all about it in the comments.