If you have actually determined to bypass your Facebook page for a different method to reach your target market, or if you're moving in a new direction with your profession, getting rid of that Facebook page is a the good news is painless process.
How Do You Delete A Created Page On Facebook
To delete a Facebook page you have actually created for your business browse to that page and do the following:
- Click Settings at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the extremely last choice under General - Remove page - and click Edit.
- Click the link to remove your page.
- In the popup window that opens click Delete page.
- You need to see a message confirming that your page has actually gone into deletion setting.
There are a few things to bear in mind:
- You have 14 days to change your mind. If you choose you do not want to erase your page you can recover it by going to the page before the two week duration finishes and clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you intend to give yourself a break from running a Facebook page however do not want to delete it totally, you can unpublish it so just admins can see it. You will also not shed your followers if you do this.
How you can unpublish your page without erasing it
If you aren't certain whether you want to permanently delete your page, you could "unpublish" it (make it personal so only page admins could see it).
Here's just how:
Log in to the Facebook page you provide.
Click "Settings" in the top righthand corner of your display.
Find the "page Visibility" setting (it's the 2nd one), and also click the pencil symbol to modify.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio button and then click "Save Changes".
Have you decided to erase your Facebook page? Are you planning on concentrating your social networks initiatives elsewhere? Let us know all about it in the comments.