If you can not discover archived Facebook messages, utilize the suitable set of directions below. Bear in mind that Facebook messages can be accessed on both Facebook and also Messenger.com.
How Do I View Archived Messages On Facebook
The quickest way to get to the archived messages is to open this web link for Facebook.com messages, or this for Messenger.com. Either will take you straight to the archived messages.
How to locate an archived message on Facebook?
To view an archived conversation on Facebook, you should undergo the actions listed below:
- Go to https://www.facebook.com/messages/
- Click on the 'More' tab above the conversations, and afterwards click 'Archived'.
- You will see all the archived conversations in the page. Then you could go through the discussion that you're searching for.
On a Smart phone
You could get to your archived messages from the mobile version of Facebook as well. From your internet browser, either open the Messages page or do this:
- Open Messenger.
- Touch the search bar at the top of the display as well as type the name of the individual you want to check out messages for.
- Select the friend whose messages you wish to see from the search engine result and afterwards you'll see every one of the messages from that individual.
If you're making use of Facebook's mobile web site from your phone or tablet, you can't undergo the conversations themselves but you could look for a person's name from the listing of conversation threads. As an example, you can browse "Henry" to find archived messages to Henry however you cannot search for specific words you and Henry sent each other.