Have you ever experienced the above problem when logging to your Skype application on Android phone with your Facebook account?
Actually, the Facebook log-in function is not readily available on Skype for Android for the time being. It is only sustained on Skype for desktop computer and also Skype for Internet. If you want to utilize Skype on Android, right here is what you need to do:
How Do I Sign Into Skype With Facebook
Logging right into Skype with a Facebook Account
1. Open up Skype.
2. Click Sign in with Facebook. It lies down right of the Skype window.
3. In the Facebook login home window, get in the phone number or email address and password you utilize to login to Facebook.
4. Click Log in.
5. Choose whether to login utilizing Facebook instantly when you begin Skype. If you want Skype to automatically visit through Facebook when you start Skype, click the Sign me in when Skype starts checkbox.
-The checkbox is in the bottom right.
6. Finish logging in. Click Log In with Facebook.
7. Offer Skype permission to utilize your Facebook account. Click Enable to provide Skype approval to access your Facebook account.
-Doing this will certainly let Skype blog post for you, have accessibility to your information feed, and also accessibility Facebook chat.
8. Click Get Started.