How Do I See My History On Facebook
Click the gear icon in the top right-hand edge of Facebook, as well as head to Activity Log. from there, click the "More" switch in the left sidebar to expose the "Search" alternative. Click on it to see your search history.
1. Type "status history" right into the top search box. Click the "status history" application from the drop-down list.
2. Click the "Go to App" button at the top of the application's description page. On the next web page, you are asked to give permission to the application. Click the "Allow" button to permit for the application to access your Facebook information.
3. Scroll down the page till you see the All status Updates Until now section. You'll see a box with a scroll bar. Scrolling backwards and forwards this area lets you see all of the status updates that you've ever posted to your account. The status history application takes a number of mins to load the first time as it obtains your history.
1. Type "Who Unfriended You" in the top search field. Click the application with the very same title of the search term.
2. Click the "Go to App" switch on the top of the application's information page. On the following screen, you are asked to permit for the application to recover your Facebook account data. Click "Allow" to grant permission.
3. Testimonial the That Unfriended You page that loads. You will see a checklist of names with straight connect to each Facebook account.
4. Scroll down listed below the list of Friend names. Go to the Distinction From Prior to section. If somebody has actually deleted you as a friend since you installed the app, then that person's name is received this area. For ideal results, wait a couple of days to a couple of weeks before going back to the application to inspect that has actually removed you on Facebook.
1. Most likely to friendlens.me in your web browser and also click the "Log in with Facebook" button in the middle of the display. If asked to allow to your Facebook information, click the "Allow" switch in the popup home window.
2. Scroll backwards and forwards the page to see photos in the Your Friends view. The pictures shown on this web page are all the ones that were published in the last few days. You can return to this sight at any time by clicking the "Recent Photos" switch at the top of any type of FriendLens web page.
3. Click the "Your Photos" button on top of the web page to watch all the pictures that you have ever before posted to your Facebook account. The very first time the application lots, it might take numerous minutes to present the images.
4. Most likely to the left sidebar and also click the name of a friend. On the next display, you will see all the pictures ever before posted by that Friend. You could independently watch the pictures of each Friend by mosting likely to each name or making use of the search box on top of the Friends sidebar.