How Do I Schedule A Post On Facebook
Method 1: Desktop Web browser
1. Log In to your Facebook Account from your computer. If you're not currently logged in, you will should be to begin scheduling posts. To puts it simply:
- Check out https://www.facebook.com/.
- Enter your email address and password
-Click the "Log In" button to proceed.
2. Access your alternating Facebook page. It's important to keep in mind that Facebook does not allow you schedule posts for your personal account. You could only schedule posts for web pages you have produced-- things like groups, fan web pages, business pages, and so on. To obtain to among these pages, click the small arrowhead in the leading right of your primary feed screen (near the globe as well as lock symbols). In the drop-down menu underneath "Use Facebook as" click on the name of the page you have actually created.
-If you have not already made a page, you can do so with the "Create page" alternative in the exact same menu. See our article on developing a small business page for more information.
3. Make up a post. At the top of the page you have actually developed, begin keying a standing upgrade in the message box. By default, this box should check out "What have you been up to?" in greyed-out message. Don't make the post yet.
At this point, you can additionally insert media into your post by clicking on the tiny "Photo/video" link over the text box. Do this prior to scheduling the post.
4. Select "schedule" from the menu. When you have actually entered your post, click the arrowhead beside heaven and also white "Post" switch. Click on "schedule" in the dropdown menu.
5. Select a date and time. In the home window that pops up, pick a date with the calendar pop-up box (click on the little calendar icon to open up the pop-up.) Select the time (to the min) from the box on the right by clicking on the time and also making use of the backwards and forwards arrowhead keys on your key-board.
-You must arrange your post at least 10 mins in the future. You could schedule your posts approximately 6 months beforehand.
-All times refer to your existing timezone.
6. Click the "schedule" switch. Your post will certainly currently be scheduled to publish immediately at the day as well as time you have actually offered. You will see "1 Scheduled Post" on your page timeline.
-If you should make changes, just click the "See Post" web link in the "1 Scheduled Post" box. From there, click on the little arrowhead in the leading right of the post's box to Edit, Publish, Reschedule, or Delete your post.
-You can also do this by clicking "Activity" on top of your page, after that clicking "Scheduled posts" in the left column.