There are numerous ways to do this but we will consider uploading them from your computer as well as this guide will certainly reveal you exactly how.
How Do I Post A Picture On Facebook
1. Most likely to Facebook's site. Do so by getting in https://www.facebook.com/ right into your browser's URL bar. This will certainly take you to your Facebook News Feed if you're visited.
-If you typically aren't logged into Facebook, enter your e-mail address and also password to continue.
2. Navigate to the page on which you wish to post the picture(s). If you simply want to post pictures to your very own page, you can remain on the News Feed page.
-To see a friend's page, either enter their name right into the search bar and after that click their name, or find their name current Feed as well as click it.
3. Click Photo/Video. This choice is just below the "What's on your mind?" message box near the top of the page. Clicking it invokes a pop-up home window.
4. Select images to publish. If you're publishing numerous pictures, hold Ctrl (or ⌘ Command on a Mac) while clicking to select every one you click.
-If your computer system doesn't open your default Pictures folder, you'll first have to choose it from the left-hand pane.
5. Click Open. It remains in the bottom-right corner of the home window. Doing so will certainly submit your photos to a post draft.
6. Edit your post. You can include more photos by clicking the square with a + in it that's near the top of the post home window, or you can include message to the article by typing in the "Say something about this photo" (or "these photos") box.
-If you want to make your post public, click the Friends or Friends of Friends box in the bottom-left edge of the post and after that choose Public.
-You can likewise click + Album then click Create Album when motivated if you want to include your photos to their own album.
7. Click Post. It remains in the bottom-right edge of the post home window. Doing so will certainly upload your picture(s) to your selected Facebook page.