So, while the information below will certainly offer you the step-by-step of uploading a Facebook standing to Twitter, be cognizant of the safety and security issues that could arise. In the actions below, I'll reveal you how you can inspect the safety and security prior to you also post, to see if it deserves sharing.
How Do I Post From Facebook To Twitter
Actions For Sharing A Facebook Post To Twitter
1) Begin by finding the Post you wish to share. For this Post, I'll be sharing the link to the "Stinky Fish Difficulty" video. If you have not viewed it currently, do not view it while you are eating lunch. BELIEVE ME.
2) Next, click the link to the date/time that the Post was published. This will certainly take you to the specific Post, rather than revealing it in your timeline or in the timeline of the Facebook web page you are watching.
3) Before you share the Post, inspect the privacy settings to see whether it is even worth sharing. If it's highly restricted, it will most likely simply annoy your Twitter followers, so adhere to those posts that present a globe symbol. This implies that the Post shows up to everybody.
4) If the personal privacy settings are alright, simply select the URL in the internet browser as well as copy it. Since you get on the page committed to this details video clip, image, or Post this URL will lead your Twitter fans straight to the content you wish to share. In this instance, the LINK for the video I am sharing is https://www.facebook.com/BigJoeInsurance/videos/1422969431075632/
5) Finally, head over to Twitter and produce your Post. Just paste the LINK into the tweet if you wish to permit Twitter to shorten it. If you intend to reduce the web link on your own, you could always make use of a device like http://Goo.gl or http://bit.ly. In my situation, I shortened it with Hootsuite's Ow.ly shortener.
6) Click the Tweet button and the Facebook Post will be shown your Twitter followers.
Linking Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile symbol in the leading right corner of your Twitter screen. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the screen.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" switch at the end of the screen.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" button.
5. Enter your Facebook e-mail address and password if triggered.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" switch.
7. Click the "Allow" button. Your Facebook account is verified then linked to your Twitter account.