How Do I Make Pictures Private On Facebook
Method 1: Making a Solitary Photo Private on Facebook
1. Open Facebook. Most likely to https://www.facebook.com/ in your web browser. This will open your News Feed if you're logged into Facebook.
- If you aren't logged right into Facebook, enter your email address and also password to do so.
2. Go to your profile. Click your name in the top-right side of the Facebook page.
3. Click the Photos tab. You'll find this listed below the cover image that's at the top of your Facebook page.
4. Select a picture category. Click a category tab (e.g., Your Photos) near the top of the page.
5. Select a photo. Click a photo that you intend to make private. This will certainly open the picture.
- The photo should be one that you uploaded, not simply among you that someone else submitted.
6. Click the "Privacy" symbol. This symbol generally looks like a silhouette of an individual (or 2 individuals) that you'll locate below and to the right of your name in the upper-right side of the image. A drop-down menu will appear.
- If clicking this symbol leads to a menu that says Edit Post Privacy, click Edit Post Privacy to visit the post, then click the privacy icon at the top of the post before continuing.
7. Click More ... It remains in the drop-down menu.
8. Click Only Me. This choice is in the broadened drop-down menu. Doing so will promptly change your picture's personal privacy so that only you could see it.
Technique 2: Making a Cd Private on Facebook
1. Click your name in the Facebook display's top appropriate edge to open your profile.
2. Click the "Photos" link to open up the Photos and Videos page.
3. Click an album to open it.
4. Float your computer mouse arrow over the icon to the right of the album's name. Text appears specifying the album's current privacy setting. For example, the album may have a globe icon as well as the setup "Public".
5. Click the symbol to open up a drop-down menu.
6. Click "Only Me" to hide the album.
Pointer: When the appropriate time comes, open each photo in the covert album. Click the "Share Picture" switch in the lower ideal edge of the image and also select "On Your Page" from the drop-down menu that appears at the top of the sharing home window.