Here are the three major methods you could properly log out of the Messenger application on your Android or iphone gadget.
How Do I Logout Of Facebook Messenger
How to log out of Facebook Messenger on Android
There are 2 approaches of logging out of Facebook Messenger on Android: clear Messenger's application data in your gadget Settings, or log out of the Messenger session from your Facebook app.
Clear Messenger app data in Settings
To log out of Facebook Messenger, you need to enter into the Settings of your Android gadget.
- Close the app if you have it open, and remove it from your current applications checklist, otherwise this technique will not work.
- In Settings, scroll down the Apps or Application Manager, as well as scroll down up until you see Messenger.
- Tap on this, and also Clear data.
Currently when you return to touch on Messenger in your app cabinet, you should see that it will not log you in automatically.
Pro suggestion: If someone else wants to utilize your phone to check their Facebook messages while you're still visited, they just need to touch Switch Account to authorize into their own account.
Log out of Messenger session from the Facebook app
If you have actually got Messenger on your phone, opportunities are good that you've obtained the Facebook app as well. From the Android Facebook application, touch the Even more button on the top right (which should appear as 3 lines), after that most likely to Account Settings, complied with by Safety and login. You'll see a section called Where you're logged in, then simply pick the Messenger session and faucet Log Out.
This is how you can log out from the application on iPhone:
I. WITHIN FACEBOOK Messenger APPLICATION.
- Introduce conversation app.
- Tap the icon for Settings.
- Tap TERMS OF SERVICE.
- Scroll down carefully till you can identify the highlighted words, data USE POLICY. Faucet that blue link.
- Touch the food selection bar on the top left corner.
- Tap MORE RESOURCES.
- Faucet PROGRAMMER REPAYMENT TERMS.
- Zoom slowly till you can see plainly your PROFILE PHOTO on top right corner. Touch your image to expose the fall menu.
- Faucet LOG OUT from that drop down food selection.
Viola! You have actually finally logged out from the Facebook Messenger Application. You are currently able to visit a different user on it.
II. USING KEY FACEBOOK APP.
- Launch the primary Facebook application.
- Tap the menu bar for MORE.
- Scroll down till you locate Settings. Tap it.
- Tap SAFETY AND SECURITY.
- Tap ACTIVE SESSIONS.
- Locate the entrance that lists these:.
Device Kind: Facebook Messenger on iphone 8.
Gadget Call: Facebook for iPhone.
- Touch the X symbol next to that log to end its session.
You don't need to uninstall/reinstall Facebook Messenger on your phone. You could either log out within the chat application or finish the energetic session at the primary Facebook application.
Were you able to log out from the Facebook Messenger application using these methods?