If you have actually made a decision to bypass your Facebook page for a various means to reach your target market, or if you're moving in a brand-new instructions with your occupation, getting rid of that Facebook page is a thankfully painless process.
How Do I Delete A Page On Facebook
To erase a Facebook page you've created for your business browse to that page and do the following:
- Click Settings at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the very last choice under General - Remove page - and click Edit.
- Click the connect to remove your page.
- In the popup window that opens click Delete page.
- You ought to see a message validating that your page has gone into deletion mode.
There are a couple of points to bear in mind:
- You have 14 days to change your mind. If you determine you do not wish to delete your page you could restore it by mosting likely to the page prior to the two week period ends and also clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you want to provide yourself a break from running a Facebook page but don't want to delete it entirely, you could unpublish it so only admins can see it. You will also not lose your followers if you do this.
Ways to unpublish your page without erasing it
If you typically aren't specific whether you wish to permanently delete your page, you can "unpublish" it (make it private so just page admins can view it).
Visit to the Facebook page you provide.
Click "Settings" in the upper righthand edge of your display.
Find the "page Visibility" setup (it's the second one), and also click the pencil symbol to modify.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio switch and then click "Save Changes".
Have you determined to delete your Facebook page? Are you planning on focusing your social networks initiatives somewhere else? Let us know everything about it in the remarks.