Currently you can make a photo comment rather than just conventional text, or post both a text comment and also a photo to show it. Whatever picture you decide to post shows up in the list of comments underneath the post to which it refers.
How Do I Comment A Picture On Facebook
This is an especially great attribute to have for birthdays and also various other holiday dreams given that images often state greater than words.
Formerly, to include an image to a comment, you had to upload an image someplace on the internet and after that insert the code that connected to the picture. It was messy and also not as simple as it is now.
Ways to Include a Photo in a Comment on Facebook
The specific steps to do this are a little different depending on just how you gain access to Facebook.
From a Computer System - Open Up Facebook in your favorite internet browser on your computer system. After that:
- Click Comment on your news feed beneath the post you intend to reply to.
- Get in any type of message, if you want, and after that click the camera icon at the ideal side of the text box.
- Pick the image or video you wish to include in the comment.
- Submit the comment like you would certainly other.
With the Mobile Application-- Utilizing the apps for Android and also iOS smart phones, tap the Facebook app and after that:
- Faucet comment underneath the post you intend to Comment on to raise the online key-board.
- Go into a text comment as well as tap the camera icon beside the text-entry field.
- Select the picture you want to comment with and then touch Done or whatever other switch is utilized on your device to leave that display.
- Faucet post to comment with the picture.
Making Use Of the Mobile Facebook Web Site-- Use this technique to send photo discuss Facebook if you're not making use of the mobile app or the desktop site, yet rather the mobile site:
-Tap Comment on the post that should consist of the picture comment.
-With or without keying message in the given message box, tap the camera symbol alongside the text-entry field.
-Choose either Take Picture or Photo Collection to select the picture you want to put in the comment.
-Tap post to comment with the picture.