How Do I Block People From My Facebook Page
How To Block Someone From A Facebook Page
1. Click on your business name from the drop-down menu beneath the arrow on the menu bar of your Facebook page. Click the "Show" switch on the business page to open the Admin Panel.
2. Click the "See All" link in the New Suches as section to watch the list of individuals that like your business page.
3. Click the "X" next to the name of the person you intend to block. Select the "Ban Permanently" check box on the Eliminate verification box and also click "Okay" to eliminate and block that person.
4. Click the "Hide" switch to close the Admin Panel.
1. Click the "X" near the individual's name on a message they published on the page.
2. Choose "Delete" from the drop-down menu.
3. Click "Delete and Ban User" to remove the Post from the business page as well as block the person from the page.
1. Point to a comment the individual made on any kind of Post on your business Timeline. Click the "X" that appears to the right of the Post. A message specifying, "You've Hidden This Comment So Only The Person Who Wrote It And Their Friends Can See It. Undo This Or Delete This Comment" appears.
2. Click "Delete This Comment"
3. Click the "Ban (User Name)" link in the line that states "You Can Also Report It as Abusive, or Ban (User Name)".
Pointer: You can check out a checklist of banned users from the admin panel. Click "See All" in the New Likes area and choose "Banned" in the People That Such as this list drop-down menu. Click "Unban" if you wish to enable the person to access your page once again.
Reward: How To Block a Facebook page.
1. Connect your Facebook account, and click Settings:
2. Click Blocking:
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page, as well as kind the name of the page in the Block Pages area: