How Can I Post On Facebook
1. Open Facebook. Go to https://www.facebook.com/. This will open your Facebook News Feed if you're visited.
- If you aren't visited, enter your email address (or contact number) and password in the top-right side of the page.
2. Go to the page where you want to post. Depending upon where you intend to create your post, this will certainly vary:
- Your page - You can create a post for your page from the top of the Information Feed.
- a friend page - Click the search bar on top of the screen, enter a friend name, click their name, after that click their account photo.
- A group - Click Groups on the left side of the page, click the Groups tab, and then click the group you intend to go to.
3. Click the post box. This box is at the top of the News Feed. If you're uploading to a friend page or a team page, you'll locate the post box below the cover photo.
4. Include text to your post. Kind your material into the post box. You could likewise add a colored history by clicking one of the shade blocks below the text box.
- Colored histories are only sustained for posts of 130 personalities or fewer.
5. Include extra material to your post. If you intend to include even more to your post, click among the options located below the post box:
-Photo/Video - Allows you to pick a picture or video from your computer system to upload to the post.
-Tag Friends - Enables you to select a friend or group of Friends to tag in the post. Labelled Friends will obtain the post on their own web pages.
-Check in - Lets you add an address or a place to your post.
-Feeling/Activity - Allows you choose an emotion or activity to include in the post.
6. Click post. It's heaven switch in the bottom-right corner of the window.