Facebook Make Photos Private
Approach 1: Making a Solitary Picture Private on Facebook
1. Open Facebook. Go to https://www.facebook.com/ in your internet browser. This will certainly open your Information Feed if you're logged into Facebook.
- If you aren't logged right into Facebook, enter your e-mail address and password to do so.
2. Most likely to your account. Click your name in the top-right side of the Facebook web page.
3. Click the Photos tab. You'll locate this below the cover picture that's at the top of your Facebook page.
4. Select a photo category. Click a category tab (e.g., Your Images) near the top of the web page.
5. Select an image. Click an image that you want to make private. This will certainly open up the photo.
- The picture should be one that you submitted, not just among you that somebody else posted.
6. Click the "Privacy" symbol. This symbol normally looks like a silhouette of a person (or 2 individuals) that you'll discover below as well as to the right of your name in the upper-right side of the image. A drop-down menu will certainly appear.
- If clicking this symbol leads to a menu that states Edit Post Privacy, click Edit Post Privacy to go to the post, after that click the privacy symbol on top of the post before proceeding.
7. Click More ... It's in the drop-down menu.
8. Click Only Me. This choice remains in the broadened drop-down menu. Doing so will right away alter your picture's personal privacy so that only you could see it.
Method 2: Making an Album Private on Facebook
1. Click your name in the Facebook display's top appropriate edge to open your account.
2. Click the "Photos" link to open the Photos and Videos page.
3. Click an album to open it.
4. Float your computer mouse cursor over the symbol to the right of the album's name. Text appears stating the album's existing personal privacy setup. For example, the album might have a globe icon and also the setting "Public".
5. Click the symbol to open a drop-down menu.
6. Click "Only Me" to hide the album.
Tip: When the appropriate time comes, open each image in the covert album. Click the "Share Picture" button in the lower best edge of the picture and choose "On Your Web page" from the drop-down menu that appears at the top of the sharing home window.