Facebook How to Schedule Posts
Technique 1: Desktop Computer Web browser
1. Log In to your Facebook Account from your computer system. If you're not currently logged in, you will need to be to begin scheduling posts. In other words:
- Visit https://www.facebook.com/.
- Type in your email address and also password
-Click the "Log In" switch to continue.
2. Gain access to your alternating Facebook page. It is necessary to note that Facebook does not let you schedule posts for your personal account. You can only schedule posts for pages you have produced-- things like groups, follower pages, service web pages, and so on. To obtain to one of these pages, click the tiny arrow in the top right of your primary feed display (near the world as well as lock icons). In the drop-down menu below "Use Facebook as" click on the name of the page you've created.
-If you have not currently made a web page, you can do so with the "Create page" alternative in the exact same menu. See our article on developing a local business page for more details.
3. Make up a post. On top of the page you've developed, begin inputting a status update in the text box. By default, this box should review "What have you been up to?" in greyed-out message. Do not make the post yet.
At this point, you could likewise place media right into your post by clicking the little "Photo/video" web link above the message box. Do this prior to scheduling the post.
4. Select "schedule" from the menu. When you've entered your post, click the arrow alongside the blue and white "Post" switch. Click on "schedule" in the dropdown menu.
5. Choose a day and time. In the home window that appears, pick a day with the calendar pop-up box (click the small calendar icon to open up the pop-up.) Select the moment (down to the minute) from package on the right by clicking on the time and utilizing the backwards and forwards arrowhead keys on your keyboard.
-You have to schedule your post at the very least 10 mins in the future. You can schedule your posts as much as 6 months in advance.
-All times describe your current timezone.
6. Click the "schedule" button. Your post will currently be set up to publish automatically at the day and also time you have actually offered. You will certainly see "1 Scheduled Post" on your page timeline.
-If you have to make changes, just click the "See Post" link in the "1 Scheduled Post" box. From there, click on the little arrowhead in the top right of the post's box to Edit, Publish, Reschedule, or Delete your post.
-You can additionally do this by clicking "Activity" at the top of your page, after that clicking "Scheduled posts" in the left column.