If you have actually decided to forego your Facebook page for a various method to reach your target market, or if you're relocating a new direction with your career, doing away with that Facebook page is a luckily painless procedure.
Deleting A Facebook Page Business
To erase a Facebook page you've created for your business browse to that page and also do the following:
- Click Settings at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the really last option under General - Remove page - and also click Edit.
- Click the connect to delete your page.
- In the popup window that opens click Delete page.
- You ought to see a message validating that your page has actually gone into removal mode.
There are a few points to bear in mind:
- You have 14 days to change your mind. If you determine you do not wish to erase your page you could recover it by going to the page prior to both week period finishes and also clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you wish to provide yourself a break from running a Facebook page but do not intend to remove it totally, you can unpublish it so just admins can see it. You will certainly also not lose your followers if you do this.
How to unpublish your page without erasing it
If you aren't particular whether you wish to completely erase your page, you could "unpublish" it (make it exclusive so just page admins could view it).
Visit to the Facebook page you carry out.
Click "Settings" in the top righthand edge of your screen.
Find the "page Visibility" setup (it's the 2nd one), and also click the pencil icon to modify.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio button and then click "Save Changes".
Have you decided to delete your Facebook page? Are you planning on concentrating your social networks efforts elsewhere? Allow us know all about it in the remarks.