If you have actually chosen to forego your Facebook page for a various way to reach your target market, or if you're moving in a brand-new instructions with your career, doing away with that Facebook page is a the good news is painless procedure.
Delete Page On Facebook
To delete a Facebook page you have actually created for your business browse to that page and also do the following:
- Click Settings at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the very last alternative under General - Remove page - as well as click Edit.
- Click the connect to delete your page.
- In the popup home window that opens up click Delete page.
- You ought to see a message confirming that your page has actually entered removal mode.
There are a few things to bear in mind:
- You have 14 days to change your mind. If you decide you don't wish to delete your page you could recover it by going to the page before the two week period finishes and clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you want to give on your own a break from running a Facebook page yet do not want to delete it totally, you can unpublish it so only admins can see it. You will certainly additionally not shed your followers if you do this.
How to unpublish your page without deleting it
If you aren't specific whether you intend to permanently remove your page, you can "unpublish" it (make it private so just page admins can watch it).
Here's just how:
Log in to the Facebook page you administer.
Click "Settings" in the top righthand corner of your screen.
Discover the "page Visibility" setting (it's the 2nd one), as well as click the pencil symbol to edit.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio switch and after that click "Save Changes".
Have you chosen to remove your Facebook page? Are you intending on focusing your social media sites efforts elsewhere? Allow us know all about it in the remarks.