If you've made a decision to forego your Facebook page for a different way to reach your audience, or if you're relocating a brand-new instructions with your career, doing away with that Facebook page is a the good news is painless process.
Delete My Facebook Page now
To erase a Facebook page you've created for your business browse to that page and also do the following:
- Click Settings at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the extremely last alternative under General - Remove page - and also click Edit.
- Click the connect to delete your page.
- In the popup home window that opens click Delete page.
- You need to see a message validating that your page has gone into deletion setting.
There are a couple of points to bear in mind:
- You have 2 Week to change your mind. If you decide you do not wish to erase your page you could recover it by mosting likely to the page prior to both week period finishes and also clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you intend to provide on your own a break from running a Facebook page but do not wish to remove it totally, you could unpublish it so only admins can see it. You will likewise not lose your followers if you do this.
How you can unpublish your page without deleting it
If you aren't particular whether you intend to completely erase your page, you can "unpublish" it (make it private so just page admins could see it).
Right here's how:
Visit to the Facebook page you administer.
Click "Settings" in the upper righthand edge of your screen.
Discover the "page Visibility" setting (it's the second one), as well as click the pencil icon to modify.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio button then click "Save Changes".
Have you determined to delete your Facebook page? Are you intending on focusing your social media sites efforts in other places? Let us know about it in the remarks.