If you have actually chosen to forego your Facebook page for a different means to reach your audience, or if you're relocating a brand-new instructions with your occupation, getting rid of that Facebook page is a thankfully pain-free process.
Delete Facebook Like Page
To erase a Facebook page you've created for your business browse to that page and do the following:
- Click Settings on top of the page.
- Scroll down to the really last option under General - Remove page - as well as click Edit.
- Click the link to erase your page.
- In the popup home window that opens click Delete page.
- You need to see a message confirming that your page has actually entered removal mode.
There are a couple of points to keep in mind:
- You have 2 Week to change your mind. If you decide you don't want to remove your page you can restore it by mosting likely to the page before both week period finishes and also clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you want to give yourself a break from running a Facebook page yet don't wish to erase it totally, you could unpublish it so just admins could see it. You will likewise not lose your followers if you do this.
Ways to unpublish your page without erasing it
If you typically aren't certain whether you intend to permanently delete your page, you could "unpublish" it (make it exclusive so just page admins can see it).
Log in to the Facebook page you administer.
Click "Settings" in the top righthand edge of your display.
Discover the "page Visibility" setup (it's the 2nd one), as well as click the pencil symbol to edit.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio button and after that click "Save Changes".
Have you determined to delete your Facebook page? Are you planning on focusing your social media efforts somewhere else? Let us know about it in the comments.