If you have actually made a decision to bypass your Facebook page for a different means to reach your audience, or if you're moving in a new direction with your job, getting rid of that Facebook page is a fortunately painless procedure.
Delete Facebook Fan Page
To delete a Facebook page you've created for your business browse to that page and also do the following:
- Click Settings on top of the page.
- Scroll down to the really last alternative under General - Remove page - and also click Edit.
- Click the link to erase your page.
- In the popup home window that opens click Delete page.
- You must see a message confirming that your page has gotten in deletion setting.
There are a few things to remember:
- You have 2 Week to change your mind. If you choose you do not wish to remove your page you could recover it by mosting likely to the page prior to both week period ends and clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you want to provide on your own a break from running a Facebook page however don't intend to remove it entirely, you could unpublish it so just admins can see it. You will additionally not lose your followers if you do this.
The best ways to unpublish your page without erasing it
If you typically aren't particular whether you intend to permanently erase your page, you could "unpublish" it (make it exclusive so only page admins could see it).
Visit to the Facebook page you provide.
Click "Settings" in the upper righthand corner of your display.
Locate the "page Visibility" setting (it's the 2nd one), as well as click the pencil icon to edit.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio switch then click "Save Changes".
Have you chosen to remove your Facebook page? Are you intending on focusing your social networks efforts somewhere else? Allow us know all about it in the comments.