If you've chosen to forego your Facebook page for a different means to reach your audience, or if you're moving in a brand-new direction with your occupation, getting rid of that Facebook page is a thankfully painless procedure.
Delete Facebook Business Page
To erase a Facebook page you've created for your business navigate to that page and do the following:
- Click Settings at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the really last option under General - Remove page - and also click Edit.
- Click the link to erase your page.
- In the popup window that opens click Delete page.
- You need to see a message verifying that your page has actually entered removal mode.
There are a few things to bear in mind:
- You have 2 Week to change your mind. If you determine you do not wish to remove your page you could recover it by going to the page prior to both week duration finishes and also clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you intend to give yourself a break from running a Facebook page however do not intend to erase it totally, you could unpublish it so only admins can see it. You will certainly additionally not lose your followers if you do this.
Ways to unpublish your page without erasing it
If you aren't particular whether you intend to permanently delete your page, you can "unpublish" it (make it exclusive so just page admins could view it).
Right here's just how:
Log in to the Facebook page you provide.
Click "Settings" in the upper righthand corner of your screen.
Locate the "page Visibility" setting (it's the 2nd one), and also click the pencil symbol to modify.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio button and afterwards click "Save Changes".
Have you chosen to delete your Facebook page? Are you intending on focusing your social networks efforts elsewhere? Allow us know about it in the remarks.