It appears there is an one-time switch permitted, and also as long as you have not exercised this opportunity yet, you have the ability to select something brand-new. If you never ever picked a username to start with, now's your chance to protect a better LINK and email compared to the randomly produced number assigned by default. Bear in mind, however, your old username/e-mail/URL will certainly not function any longer as soon as you select the brand-new one.
Change Username Facebook
1. Begin by clicking on the down arrow in the leading right edge of the web page. Select Settings from the drop down menu.
2. Under General Account Settings, you'll see the Username line. Click to Edit.
3. Enter your desired username right into the area offered. Facebook will allow you recognize whether or not that username is readily available. Remember, once you Set it for the very first time, Facebook will certainly let you transform it once. You are additionally meant to utilize your genuine name when setting this.
4. Once you discover a Facebook username that is available, click to save changes.
5. At this point, your new username is applied to your Facebook account as well as active!
If you have your old URL connected to your site or email trademark, don't worry. All existing Facebook profile web links will certainly be redirected to your brand-new Facebook username.