It appears there is an one-time button permitted, and as long as you haven't exercised this opportunity yet, you're able to choose something brand-new. If you never picked a username to begin with, currently's your opportunity to secure a much better LINK and also email than the randomly produced number appointed by default. Bear in mind, though, your old username/e-mail/URL will certainly not function anymore once you select the new one.
Change Facebook Username
1. Start by clicking on the down arrow in the leading right corner of the web page. Select Settings from the drop down menu.
2. Under General Account Settings, you'll see the Username line. Click to Edit.
3. Enter your preferred username right into the field given. Facebook will certainly let you recognize whether that username is readily available. Bear in mind, when you Set it for the first time, Facebook will let you transform it once. You are additionally expected to use your genuine name when establishing this.
4. As soon as you discover a Facebook username that is available, click to save changes.
5. At this point, your new username is applied to your Facebook account as well as active!
If you have your old URL linked to your site or e-mail signature, don't worry. All existing Facebook profile links will be rerouted to your brand-new Facebook username.