It appears there is a single button allowed, and also as long as you haven't exercised this advantage yet, you're able to choose something new. If you never selected a username to begin with, currently's your chance to safeguard a far better URL and also email compared to the randomly generated number assigned by default. Keep in mind, however, your old username/e-mail/URL will certainly not function any longer once you pick the new one.
Change Facebook Profile Username
1. Start by clicking the down arrow in the top right edge of the web page. Select Settings from the drop down menu.
2. Under General Account Settings, you'll see the Username line. Click to Edit.
3. Enter your preferred username into the field provided. Facebook will let you understand whether that username is available. Bear in mind, when you Set it for the first time, Facebook will let you transform it once. You are likewise supposed to utilize your actual name when setting this.
4. Once you locate a Facebook username that is readily available, click to save changes.
5. At this point, your new username is put on your Facebook profile as well as energetic!
If you have your old LINK connected to your site or email signature, don't worry. All existing Facebook profile web links will certainly be rerouted to your brand-new Facebook username.