Block From Facebook Page
How To Block Someone From A Facebook Page
1. Click your business name from the drop-down menu underneath the arrow on the menu bar of your Facebook page. Click the "Show" button on business page to open the Admin Panel.
2. Click the "See All" link in the New Suches as area to check out the list of individuals who like your business page.
3. Click the "X" alongside the name of the person you intend to block. Select the "Ban Permanently" check box on the Eliminate verification box as well as click "Okay" to eliminate as well as block that individual.
4. Click the "Hide" button to close the Admin Panel.
1. Click the "X" near the person's name on a message she or he posted on the page.
2. Pick "Delete" from the drop-down menu.
3. Click "Delete and Ban User" to get rid of the Post from business page and block the individual from the page.
1. Point to a comment the person made on any kind of Post on your business Timeline. Click the "X" that shows up to the right of the Post. A message mentioning, "You've Hidden This Comment So Only The Person Who Wrote It And Their Friends Can See It. Undo This Or Delete This Comment" shows up.
2. Click "Delete This Comment"
3. Click the "Ban (User Name)" web link in the line that states "You Can Also Report It as Abusive, or Ban (User Name)".
Idea: You can check out a list of banned users from the admin panel. Click "See All" in the New Likes area and select "Banned" in the People Who Similar to this list drop-down menu. Click "Unban" if you intend to enable the individual to access your page again.
Perk: How You Can Block a Facebook page.
1. Attach your Facebook account, as well as click Settings:
2. Click Blocking:
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page, and also kind the name of the page in the Block Pages area: