Write A Post On Facebook
1. Open up Facebook. Most likely to https://www.facebook.com/. This will open your Facebook News Feed if you're logged in.
- If you aren't visited, enter your email address (or phone number) and password in the top-right side of the page.
2. Most likely to the page where you want to post. Depending upon where you intend to create your post, this will vary:
- Your page - You can create a post for your page from the top of the News Feed.
- a friend page - Click the search bar at the top of the display, enter a friend name, click their name, then click their account photo.
- A group - Click Groups on the left side of the page, click the Groups tab, and after that click the group you intend to most likely to.
3. Click the post box. This box goes to the top of the Information Feed. If you're publishing to a friend page or a team page, you'll find the post box listed below the cover photo.
4. Include text to your post. Kind your material into the post box. You can likewise add a tinted history by clicking one of the shade obstructs listed below the text box.
- Colored backgrounds are just supported for posts of 130 characters or fewer.
5. Add much more content to your post. If you wish to include even more to your post, click one of the choices located listed below the post box:
-Photo/Video - Allows you to select a picture or video clip from your computer system to publish to the post.
-Tag Friends - Enables you to select a friend or team of Friends to label in the post. Tagged Friends will certainly obtain the post on their own pages.
-Check in - Allows you add an address or a place to your post.
-Feeling/Activity - Allows you select an emotion or task to include in the post.
6. Click post. It's the blue switch in the bottom-right edge of the home window.