Who Watched Your Facebook Profile App
It is easy to do. Simply follow these steps and you will be successful in learning Who visited your Facebook Profile!
-Technique 1: Making Use Of Chrome Extension
-Approach 2: Hands-on technique to see Who watched my facebook account
Making Use Of Google Chrome Extension
- Profile visitors for Facebook is a totally free Google Chrome Extension that allows you to track Who sees your FB Account.
- So, to start with, download/install profile visitors for Facebook in your Google Chrome web browser.
- After that log in to your Facebook account, and you will observe that an extra 'visitors' tab is situated beside the left side of 'home' on the topmost blue bar.
- Click on it, after that a pop-up menu will certainly be shown disclosing you the recent visitors of your FB account along time.
- As stated it will just reveal those visitors Who currently have installed the Extension.
Handbook Approach To See Who watched your FB Account
- Most likely to Your Facebook timeline.
- Right click on your timeline and click "View Page Source".
- Then, you will be rerouted to a new Page with great deals codes.
- Press CTRL+F on your keyboard, a message box shows up in the best corner, in that box, kind- "InitialChatFriendsList" (Without Quotes).
- And afterwards you will certainly see a listing of numbers, these are the profile ID's of individuals Who see your timeline.
- This big list of account IDs (each divided by commas) is in fact your complete checklist of friends.
- Simply go to "facebook.com" and paste the ID number beside it with a "".
For instance: if the ID is 1234, you have to put it as-- facebook.com/1234.
- Then you will certainly find visitors Who have actually visited your facebook profile.
We wish you learnt Who sees your profile frequently! If you such as this write-up please share with your close friends by utilizing social websites i.e. Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, etc.