Who Sees My Facebook
It is simple. Simply follow these steps as well as you will succeed in finding out Who visited your Facebook Profile!
-Technique 1: Making Use Of Chrome Extension
-Approach 2: Hands-on technique to see Who viewed my facebook account
Using Google Chrome Extension
- Profile visitors for Facebook is a totally free Google Chrome Extension that enables you to track Who watches your FB Account.
- So, first off, download/install profile visitors for Facebook in your Google Chrome internet browser.
- Then log in to your Facebook profile, and also you will observe that an additional 'visitors' tab is situated alongside the left side of 'home' on the topmost blue bar.
- Click it, then a pop-up menu will certainly be shown revealing you the current visitors of your FB account along time.
- As stated it will only reveal those visitors Who already have set up the Extension.
Handbook Method To See Who saw your FB Account
- Go To Your Facebook timeline.
- Right click your timeline as well as click "View Page Source".
- After that, you will be rerouted to a new Page with whole lots codes.
- Press CTRL+F on your key-board, a message box shows up in the appropriate edge, in that box, type- "InitialChatFriendsList" (Without Quotes).
- And afterwards you will see a list of numbers, these are the profile ID's of individuals Who visit your timeline.
- This large checklist of profile IDs (each separated by commas) is in fact your complete list of pals.
- Simply go to "facebook.com" and paste the ID number next to it with a "".
For Example: if the ID is 1234, you have to place it as-- facebook.com/1234.
- After that you will find visitors Who have actually seen your facebook profile.
We wish you figured out Who sees your account regularly! If you like this short article please share with your good friends using social websites i.e. Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, etc.