Who See My Profile In Facebook
It is easy to do. Just follow these steps and you will succeed in finding out Who visited your Facebook Account!
-Approach 1: Using Chrome Extension
-Approach 2: Hand-operated method to see Who watched my facebook account
Using Google Chrome Extension
- Profile visitors for Facebook is a totally free Google Chrome Extension that allows you to track Who watches your FB Profile.
- So, firstly, download/install profile visitors for Facebook in your Google Chrome internet browser.
- Then visit to your Facebook account, and also you will observe that an additional 'visitors' tab is situated next to the left side of 'home' on the topmost blue bar.
- Click on it, then a pop-up menu will be shown exposing you the current visitors of your FB account along time.
- As stated it will only reveal those visitors Who currently have mounted the Extension.
Manual Approach To Stalk Who watched your FB Profile
- Most likely to Your Facebook timeline.
- Right click your timeline as well as click "View Page Source".
- After that, you will certainly be rerouted to a brand-new Page with whole lots codes.
- Press CTRL+F on your key-board, a message box shows up in the best corner, in that box, kind- "InitialChatFriendsList" (Without Quotes).
- And then you will certainly see a listing of numbers, these are the account ID's of people Who visit your timeline.
- This huge checklist of account IDs (each divided by commas) is in fact your complete listing of buddies.
- Simply most likely to "facebook.com" and also paste the ID number close to it with a "".
For Example: if the ID is 1234, you need to put it as-- facebook.com/1234.
- Then you will discover visitors Who have visited your facebook account.
We wish you learnt Who visits your account routinely! If you similar to this short article please share with your close friends by utilizing social websites i.e. Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, etc.