View Search History On Facebook
Click the equipment symbol in the upper right-hand edge of Facebook, and head to Activity Log. from there, click the "More" button in the left sidebar to reveal the "Search" alternative. Click it to see your search history.
1. Kind "status history" into the leading search box. Click the "status history" app from the drop-down list.
2. Click the "Go to App" button on top of the app's description page. On the next page, you are asked to give permission to the application. Click the "Allow" switch to give permission for the application to access your Facebook information.
3. Scroll down the web page up until you see the All status Updates So Far section. You'll see a box with a scroll bar. Scrolling backwards and forwards this section allows you see every one of the status updates that you've ever before posted to your account. The status history app takes several minutes to fill the very first time as it fetches your history.
1. Type "Who Unfriended You" in the leading search field. Click the app with the same title of the search term.
2. Click the "Go to App" switch on the top of the application's information web page. On the following display, you are asked to give permission for the application to obtain your Facebook account information. Click "Allow" to grant permission.
3. Evaluation the That Unfriended You web page that loads. You will certainly see a listing of names with straight links to each Facebook account.
4. Scroll down listed below the list of Friend names. Most likely to the Distinction From Prior to section. If somebody has deleted you as a friend considering that you installed the application, then that individual's name is received this area. For ideal outcomes, wait a couple of days to a couple of weeks before returning to the application to examine that has erased you on Facebook.
1. Go to friendlens.me in your internet browser and click the "Log in with Facebook" button in the middle of the display. If asked to give permission to your Facebook data, click the "Allow" switch in the popup window.
2. Scroll up and down the page to see photos in the Your Friends sight. The pictures shown on this web page are all the ones that were submitted in the last few days. You could go back to this view any time by clicking the "Recent Photos" button at the top of any type of FriendLens web page.
3. Click the "Your Photos" button at the top of the web page to see all the pictures that you have ever submitted to your Facebook account. The first time the application tons, it may take a number of mins to display the images.
4. Most likely to the left sidebar and click the name of a friend. On the following display, you will certainly see every one of the pictures ever posted by that Friend. You can separately see the pictures of each Friend by going to each name or making use of the search box on top of the Friends sidebar.