View Archived Messages Facebook App
1. Login to your Facebook account.
2. On the left sidebar, under the Favorites section, click the Messages link.
3. On the appropriate pane, you must now be able a listing of all your messages.
4. If you intend to archive a message (type of erase function) so that it will not bother you any longer, click the "X" symbol situated on the right-side of the message itself. You ought to be able to see a little, black, square balloon called "Archive".
5. This simple activity will certainly send out the message to the archive area.
6. If you intend to recoup and retrieve your archived messages along with your unread and sent out messages (and also e-mails and also spam also), click the magnifying glass symbol situated on the blank Search area.
7. Currently, click a choice of your choice. This will certainly let you search any type of message you archived or didn't review or taken into consideration as spam and so on.
- To reply to an archived message, kind the reply in the "Create a Reply ..." box below the message as well as then click the "Reply" switch.
- To include a file or photo documents to an archived message, write a message to the various other Facebook user clarifying why you're attaching a file or image as well as click the "Add Data" or "Add Photos" symbol below the Write a Reply box. Select a saved documents, click "Open" when prompted and after that click "Reply" to send the message.