So, while the details below will certainly offer you the step-by-step of uploading a Facebook condition to Twitter, be cognizant of the safety and security problems that may occur. In the actions listed below, I'll show you ways to examine the security before you even upload, to see if it's worth sharing.
Twitter Posts to Facebook
Actions For Sharing A Facebook Post To Twitter
1) Start by locating the Post you wish to share. For this Post, I'll be sharing the link to the "Stinky Fish Challenge" video clip. If you haven't viewed it currently, don't watch it while you are eating lunch. TRUST ME.
2) Next, click the link to the date/time that the Post was released. This will take you to the individual Post, as opposed to showing it in your timeline or in the timeline of the Facebook web page you are checking out.
3) Before you share the Post, examine the privacy settings to see whether it is also worth sharing. If it's highly limited, it will probably just irritate your Twitter followers, so stick to those posts that display a world symbol. This indicates that the Post shows up to everybody.
4) If the privacy setups are all right, simply choose the LINK in the web browser and duplicate it. Due to the fact that you get on the web page devoted to this details video, image, or Post this LINK will certainly lead your Twitter followers straight to the web content you wish to share. In this instance, the LINK for the video I am sharing is https://www.facebook.com/BigJoeInsurance/videos/1422969431075632/
5) Finally, going to Twitter and create your Post. Just paste the LINK into the tweet if you wish to allow Twitter to shorten it. If you want to reduce the link on your own, you could constantly make use of a tool like http://Goo.gl or http://bit.ly. In my case, I reduced it with Hootsuite's Ow.ly shortener.
6) Click the Tweet switch and also the Facebook Post will be shared with your Twitter fans.
Linking Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile symbol in the top right edge of your Twitter display. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the display.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" switch at the end of the screen.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" button.
5. Enter your Facebook email address and also password if prompted.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" switch.
7. Click the "Allow" button. Your Facebook profile is verified and afterwards connected to your Twitter account.