Track who Sees Your Facebook
It is easy to do. Just adhere to these actions and also you will certainly prosper in learning Who visited your Facebook Profile!
-Approach 1: Utilizing Chrome Extension
-Method 2: Manual technique to see Who saw my facebook account
Using Google Chrome Extension
- Profile visitors for Facebook is a cost-free Google Chrome Extension that enables you to track Who sees your FB Account.
- So, first off, download/install profile visitors for Facebook in your Google Chrome web browser.
- Then log in to your Facebook profile, and also you will observe that an added 'visitors' tab is located alongside the left side of 'home' on the topmost blue bar.
- Click on it, afterwards a pop-up menu will certainly be shown revealing you the current visitors of your FB profile along time.
- As stated it will just show those visitors Who currently have set up the particular Extension.
Manual Approach To View Who watched your FB Account
- Go To Your Facebook timeline.
- Right click your timeline and click "View Page Source".
- After that, you will be rerouted to a brand-new Page with whole lots codes.
- Press CTRL+F on your key-board, a message box appears in the best edge, in that box, type- "InitialChatFriendsList" (Without Quotes).
- And after that you will certainly see a listing of numbers, these are the account ID's of individuals Who visit your timeline.
- This big listing of account IDs (each separated by commas) is actually your full checklist of good friends.
- Simply go to "facebook.com" and also paste the ID number beside it with a "".
For instance: if the ID is 1234, you need to place it as-- facebook.com/1234.
- Then you will discover visitors Who have visited your facebook account.
We wish you found out Who sees your account consistently! If you similar to this write-up please show your good friends by using social sites i.e. Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and so on.