Have you ever before experienced the above issue when logging to your Skype application on Android phone with your Facebook account?
Really, the Facebook log-in function is not available on Skype for Android for the time being. It is just sustained on Skype for desktop and also Skype for Internet. If you intend to make use of Skype on Android, below is exactly what you ought to do:
Sign In On Skype With Facebook
Logging into Skype with a Facebook Account
1. Open Skype.
2. Click Sign in with Facebook. It's located down right of the Skype window.
3. In the Facebook login window, enter the telephone number or email address and also password you use to login to Facebook.
4. Click Log in.
5. Select whether to login making use of Facebook automatically when you begin Skype. If you want Skype to immediately visit through Facebook when you begin Skype, click the Sign me in when Skype starts checkbox.
-The checkbox is in the bottom right.
6. End up logging in. Click Log In with Facebook.
7. Give Skype consent to utilize your Facebook account. Click Permit to offer Skype authorization to access your Facebook account.
-Doing this will allow Skype post for you, have accessibility to your information feed, and access Facebook chat.
8. Click Get Started.