Share Post On Facebook
1. Log-in to Facebook.
2. Find the post you intend to copy and also repost on your newsfeed, a friend's profile or business page.
3. Press "Share" under the post.
4. Use the drop-down box in the "Share This Status" dialog box to choose who you want to share the post with. You can repost to your own timeline, a friend's timeline, to a team, on a web page you possess or as a private message to another user.
5. Filter that sees the shared post by using the "Custom" drop-down box in the "Share This Status" dialog box. This allows you to opt to leave out specific people or lists from seeing the post, even if you share it on your timeline.
6. Make up a message of your personal in the "Write something ..." box. This isn't really needed, however supplies the chance to contribute to the original message or explain why you're reposting.
7. Press "Share Status" to repost.
Pointer: While unusual, some posts might not have a "Share" web link. To copy these posts, highlight the text you want to share as well as push "Ctrl-C" to copy the text. In the "Update Status" box, press "Ctrl-V" to paste the message. Press "post" to share. Constantly provide credit rating to the initial poster.
Warning: When reposting a post from a private customer, ensure you have authorization to do so. If the post consists of individual info, the customer could not desire the post shown anybody outside their very own circle of friends.